One gust of wind and your hair looks like it’s just been in the washing machine. Well, you’re not alone because hordes of women struggle with frizzy and unmanageable hair every day.
Frizzy hair looks very dry and unappealing most of the times and can be very hard to control or maintain, but even more importantly breaks and thins easily.
More than stylish hair, having a healthy mane that can be managed easily on a daily basis is something everybody desires the most.
Your hair becomes frizzy because its outer layer, the cuticle raises itself, and becomes dry due to the lack of moisture content.
This lack of moisture can be a result of diet and lifestyle, environmental factors, bad hair products, too much sun exposure, etc.
Tame Frizzy and unmanageable hair
- When it comes to frizzy and unmanageable hair, try not to brush it when it’s completely dry but rather when it’s moist and you’ve towel dried it.
- Always use protein-rich conditioner and do leave a small amount behind when you’re leaving the shower
- As far as possible, don’t use hair products except for serums and oil
- Start using herbal products that provide a natural source of essential nutrients
- Steer clear from ironing and curling your hair. Blow dry only if it’s necessary, and that too focus on the roots than the shafts
- Go for a hair oil treatment once every month and try to leave oil overnight weekly once
- Use wide-toothed, round brushes and make sure your hair products don’t have alcohol since it dries out hair a lot
- Get a hairstyle that’s easy to manage on a daily basis without too much fuss