Wrinkles are fine lines on the skin which appear as we get older, but today wrinkles are also seen in young generations.
Wrinkles are caused by many reasons like,
- Excessive facial muscle contraction
- Lack of proper skin care
- Lack of Nutrition like Proteins, Vitamin-A, Vitamin-B, Vitamin-C,
- Excessive stress
- Smoking & alcohol etc.
- A healthy and beautiful mind can make you carefree and relaxed, resulting in lesser Wrinkles.
- Remember to apply sunscreen when you go out in the sun.
- Water is the most important element. Drink at least 2 liters of water every day. This will keep your skin hydrated.
- Stop excessive smoking and alcohol.
- Making sure that you are getting all the nutrients your body needs ensures that your skin is well nourished and healthy.
- Get enough sleep.
- Use moisturizer daily
Home Remedies For Wrinkles
Masoor Dal face pack for wrinkles: Soak around 100gm of Masoor dal (Lentil) overnight. Next day, add some lemon juice, almond oil and make its paste. Apply it all over your face andneck. Allow it to dryand then wash it off with cold water.
Cabbage leaves: Grind and make a paste of Cabbage leaves. Add some drops of Almond oil and one tablespoon of Gram flour. Apply on face and keep it for 30 minutes.
Prevent Wrinkles With Vitamin-E: Pierce the capsule and pour the oil present inside into a small bowl. Apply this oil and massage the area for a few minutes. Leave it on for 30 mins. and rinse off.
Pineapple: Crush some Pineapple pieces and apply on face. Keep it for half hour and rinse off with cold water.
Olive Oil face pack for wrinkles: Take Olive oil in a bowl, mix a teaspoonful of Lemon juice and one teaspoon of Gram flour in it. Now take this mixture and apply it on your face and rinse off after 20 minutes.
Lime Juice and Milk Cream face pack for wrinkles: Make a mixture of Lime juice and Milk cream and apply it on your face. After 10 to 15 minutes, wash it off with water.
Gram flour pack: Take one tablespoon of Gram flour in bowl. Add one teaspoon of Almond oil with half teaspoon of Lemon juice and Rose water. Apply this paste and let it dry. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Ginger Massage: Crush some Ginger and strain one teaspoon of juice. Add one teaspoon of Honey and massage on face. Wash it off after 15 minutes.